Visible Optometry operates a national network of optometrist directories.
Our directories are specifically designed to attract new patients. We do this by making our directories highly visible to people searching for local optometrists.
We provide all Canadian optometrists with a basic complementary listing. To maintain accurate listings, Visible Optometry routinely verifies information with optometrists. Please contact us to add or update your listing.
Premium directory listings are more visible and have more detailed information, including:
- Link to your website
- Interactive map to the office
- Photos and logo
- Office hours, payment, accessibility, and parking information
- Listing of optometrists and associates
- General practice information
Benefits for Canadian Optometrists
- Instant online exposure: appear in 5 separate directories: our city directory, provincial directory, and 3 national directories.
- Improves your website rank: our directory links improve your site’s SEO.
- Built for optometrists: we provide more relevant detail than general online directories.
- Easy to start: simply complete the steps below, or call us.
Visible Optometry Directories
Optometry Directory for Canada
Eye Doctors in Canada
The following cities also have their own directories, in addition to the above.
Get Started Here: Premium Listing
A premium listing provides visitors with more information about your office, such as your website, hours, services, photos, and a map (see an example premium listing).
- $320 (including tax) for 12 months.
- No setup or termination fee.
- Simple online payment using credit card or PayPal balance.
- Please contact us to list multiple offices.
2. Enter listing details
After paying in step 1 you will be directed to an online form where you can enter your listing details. You will be notified when your premium listing goes online, and you can edit your listing at any time by contacting us.